eInclusion Foundation (EI) Limited is a newly founded charitable foundation directed by community leaders from industry and commercial sectors. We are advocates of Government's Digital 21 Policy in bridging digital divide across the Hong Kong community. To deliver our commitment to effectively implement the community-wide Internet learning initiative for the low-income family students in Hong Kong, we are looking for high-calibre executives to join us:
The Executive Manager is responsible for overseeing daily management tasks including but not limited to office administration, committee work, publicity and communication. He/she will directly report to the Chief Executive Officer of the EI. Major duties include but not limited to the following:
· General liaison and secretarial support to the Board and Committees.
· Communicate and liaise with the Government.
· Liaise with the third parties regarding outsourced services
· Undertake general office management, especially in documentation.
· 6+ years of relevant experience with at least 3 years at the supervisory level, preferably in NGO and IT industry, experience in working with Government and Media is an advantage.
· Experienced in PR/Communication and event management and coordination.
· Excellent leadership, liaison, management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
· Strong presentation and communication skills in English, Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
· University graduate in relevant discipline, higher education preferred.
· Immediate available preferred.
Competitive remuneration package and career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Closing date is August 19, and application will be accepted until vacancies filled. Please send your full resume with expected salary and available starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the post applying at the email subject. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for three months and data will only be used for recruitment purposes. Note that only shortlisted candidate will be informed.