- Research, develop and manage programs that strategically meet the mandate and focus areas of this private charitable foundation;
- Identify, assess and select suitable partners and grantees that meet the criteria of the foundation for program delivery and implementation;
- Manage and monitor progress of programs funded to ensure performance and accountability of partners and grantees;
- Evaluate completed programs to assess impact and effectiveness.
- Appropriate educational background and/or qualifications;
- Over 10 years experience of which at least 5 years at senior management level working in NPO, NGO, charitable organizations or private sector;
- Personal values and passion in philanthropy and helping people, knowledge or interest in the area of health, education or human social services would be useful.
- Hands on experience in managing complex projects, a self starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proactive and strategic thinker, creative and flexible, and able to deal with various levels and types of people/organizations;
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese, knowledge of Putonghua preferable.
Interested parties please send full resume, present and expected salary to ZeShan Foundation, G.P.O. Box 8473, Hong Kong for attention of HR Department.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.