Thursday, January 13, 2005

楊震職工會Blog

Yang Memorial Methodist Social Service (楊震社會服務處) used to be one of my favorite multi-service welfare agencies in Hong Kong, with lots of innovative services and the heart to advance social work professional practice. Its past Executive Director, Rev Tung, is also a respectable figure who has given me many great advice, despite the fact that we only managed to have more sharing when he's about to retire from Yang. Rev Tung had even given me a phone call from his Texas home (he lives there after retirement) when I was staying in New York for my fellowship program two years ago to give me some advice. It's very sad when I (by accident) came across this blog of Yang's employee's association. Hope Yang's board and its present director can resolve the staff grievance to everyone's satisfaction... (but is it possible?)


No comments: